🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED - 👻👻 How Low Can you Go! 👻👻

Options

Comments

• Athena
    Athena Posts: 52 Level 2
    Options

Oh boy the timer is up! I like the timer it's handy 😜

I don't think I'm allowed to post links; the video is too big I had to upload to youtube...How do I get it on here?

I called it "BWS3 low score" if you do a search...

General Tips

Like Lemurtek said, make sure you don't have any magic hats or star cats, and also don’t bounce your bubbles off the walls.

Other DOs and DON’Ts that will affect your score:

Don’t aim high (bubbles that fall into the abyss below = points)

DO work your way up from the bottom to the top

Don’t shoot to match bubbles in a row (this multiples your score)

DO get rid of a bubble every time you match bubbles (so they stay at only 10 points each)

Don’t shoot bubbles onto mismatching bubbles to get rid of them, as again this will eventually fall into the abyss below, which = points

DO get rid of the bubble by hitting the ceiling (no points); and again...not the walls!

Be careful when you hit the fairy bubble; you don’t want the fairies to remove loose bubbles to fall into the abyss – only use them when nothing can fall

And of course DO get rid of ALL the bubbles you don't need (by hitting the ceiling) before you finish, because they add thousands of points

• PD987
    PD987 Posts: 430 Level 3
    Options

I came to post that i've cracked how to get a lower score but the comp is over 😂 Trust me 😉

@Athena congratulations, you definitely had the lowest score 👍 The lowest I got was 645, but it's too late now 😉

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Thanks @johamilton for a fun challenge! And special thanks @Athena great job, I watched your video, and now I can get that 490 score. Wow! Surprisingly tricky to get a low score! 😲

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi everyone, sorry it is so late for me to get back with everyone regarding the winners. It has been a really busy busy day. First of all, I want to thank everyone that tried, even those that did not post. This was a good challenge and a bit off the wall. I even tried to get a low score and trust me, you all are alot more talented then I. You figured it out! A little shout out to @Athena, your score was crazy good!. Here s a breakdown of the scores ~

So as you can see, the three top winners with the Lowest scores are @Athena , @Lemurtek and @CerbeRus777 . But also had 2 winners from a random draw and those two were @stellanoita and @PD987. Each of you will receive 30 Gold bars. Spend it wisely.....and don't spend it on getting a low score! 😂👻

If you will get me your King ID, I will pass it on to the CM and get them loaded into your account!

What crazy kind of game can we come up with next???????

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for the contest @johamilton - I think we've all learned a lot!

• johamilton
    edited June 2021
    Options

You are welcome @CassD. If anyone comes up with an idea of a game, let me know!

• johamilton
    Options

Anyone want to watch a pro, please view this! Thanks @Athena. I was totally doing it wrong! Great Job!

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Thanks @johamilton and @Athena - great work

Now I too know where I went wrong. I don't think the lowest score on any level can ever be used as a challenge again, as we would all get the same score - unless, as in some of the other games, a minimum level is stipulated.

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?