🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Potion Bottles are Useless

Options
vic185053
vic185053 Posts: 3 Newbie

What is the basis of earning potion bottles if you can’t use them for anything? I have over 350,000 bottles and have finished my cat community. What is the purpose of the bottles?!?!

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,542 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @vic185053 Welcome 🙋‍♀️

Yes unfortunately we haven't had any advance in regards to spending our star dust for a long time and a lot of players ask this question but unfortunately dont register there ideas.

We set up a discussion called Star dust suggestions for the studio

But so many have asked for something new but so few suggested anything.

We need lots of support from players regarding the implimention of new features before our studio makes it a priority 👍⭐

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @vic185053 Welcome 🙋‍♀️

Yes unfortunately we haven't had any advance in regards to spending our star dust for a long time and a lot of players ask this question but unfortunately dont register there ideas.

We set up a discussion called Star dust suggestions for the studio

But so many have asked for something new but so few suggested anything.

We need lots of support from players regarding the implimention of new features before our studio makes it a priority 👍⭐

• vic185053
    vic185053 Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

One suggestion can be that we use the start dust to “purchase” gold bars. There are no ways to earn gold bars except to monetarily purchase them. Star dusts can also be used to “purchase” boosters. Another suggestion is expanding and adding into the cat community.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

@vic185053

Thank you for selecting the link I left and posting your suggestion over there 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?