🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why is the counter in astral league wrong. It doesn't give me all the points I earn.

Options
ltarb110
ltarb110 Posts: 1 Newbie
edited June 2021 in Support

Example135+3 points=135. Should be 136

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ltarb110 Welcome

Sorry to hear that. It is very unusual for this to happen.

Can I ask that you log out of your game and turn your device off and on as if its just a blip this should stop it happening again.👍⭐

• alanc12345
    alanc12345 Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

When are you going to fix counter for Astral League .I keep loosing points I am supposed to get

• alanc12345
    Options

The counter addition is causing me to loose rankings. For example I finished level 1970 and won 5 points but only awarded 4 sane thing a few levels ago when I won 3 but only awarded 2 this is frustrating to me

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @alanc12345 let me see if I can find out if there are any known issues 👍⭐

• alanc12345
    Options

This is not a one time thing and I found a earlier post from someone else about same complaint and you also said recently you were aware of the glitch.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @alanc12345 I have raised this issue again I am awaiting feedback for you as soon as I get a response I will let you know 👍⭐

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi guys are studio needs a series of screenshots to show them what's happening they also need your game ID

Can you post the following here please

Before playing a new level, we need:

Screenshot showing the counter showing the points collected before you play your next level

Screenshot of the game map so we can see the current level

Screenshot of the level passed so we can see the scores

And finally a screenshot again of the counter so we can see what points were actually added

It will sometime next week once we pass on your information before they can us further feedback

Sorry for this but if it can you sorted its worth taking the time to submit all of the above 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?