🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. πŸ› οΈ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Help!! Flynn's Chest!!

LINDARAZOR1
LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

how can I check if received my daily chest reward on bubble witch 3? im not sure as im under great deal stresse and can't afford to go back to beginning...I was set back several times before and got up to 400 and something, iscaceay to check ? I loggedcij and out, etc, sometimes itvstsllscso after I send lives or go to magic tree, it appears, but i sm not sure if got it....please help !!!!

Thank u so much 🌹🌹.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 πŸ™‹β€β™€οΈ

Sorry to hear you under a lot of stress πŸ˜”

We cant actually check if you received your daily award. What ever you receive will show in your game.

Please don't worry I am sure you are receiving your reward as you get this automatically each day but maybe you have just not noticed β­πŸ‘

• LINDARAZOR1
    LINDARAZOR1 Posts: 155 Pro Player 👑

I went back just now and it came......sometimes ot comes right away, sometimes i need to log in log out ......but waited since last wrote you, and came!! Do you know why that happens? That you so much for your help always, means a lot!! I'm still having trouble participating in events......I try and try and when says " click here " to participate, i just get a blown up picture of the event! I really wish to receive badges but when says press to claim ( as I was told got one), same thing......I'm so sorry for bothering you.....I feel awful.....but thank you so much for all your help ☺☺🌹🌹.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @LINDARAZOR1 You are very welcome

It just happens sometimes it can be just a blip and by closing and re opening can fix it.

I dont understand regarding claiming badges as they are given out in our contests if you win you dont have a claim button.

Can you tell me what events you are struggling with β­πŸ‘

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?