🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Problems loading

Lesley-6
Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Hi, trying to access the game today as I normally would, the King logo comes up for a few seconds then defaults back to my home screen, just won't load, tried to force stop the game but made no difference, help!

Answers

• Lesley-6
    Lesley-6 Posts: 372 Level 3

Well I went into Facebook, looked for the game, it gave me an option to update which I did and it seems to be working now, I came out of Facebook to try my shortcuts, seems a bit weird but if it continues to work I'm not complaining, I thought even going in the way I do it would hade told he there was an update, it should update automatically but we won't go into that, the main thing is it looks as if the problem has been solved so sorry to trouble you all, oh and by the way the mystery query with the heading 'problems' was me as well but something went wrong there too, again apologies.

• jwmatorres
    jwmatorres Posts: 2 Newbie

I had the same issue this for almost 1 week. I could access on my android phone just fine, however trying to access on my android tablet would not open. I had to uninstalled and reinstall on my tablet. The bad thing is I lost all my prizes in my account. I had been saving all of these so I was very disappointed that this happened.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lesley-6 Glad to hear it but please bear in mind the issues with Facebook are ongoing so should it happen again please follow our guidance HERE

@jwmatorres Yes unfortunately they are saved to your device and not your game

👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?