🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Bad Phone

JoJo75durham
JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

Just wanted to say hello to my king members I haven't been able to play any games Or contest or Whin any badges in 1 and 1/2 months my phone just has gone crazy hoping to have it fixed within the next couple of days I've been feeling kind of down because I couldn't enter contest and get badges even though today I did get two badges which excited me so much and over The past month and a 1/2 I have read hundreds of emails mails And try to answer them to no Travel It had me in a very Melancholy mood Somehow today 2 got through and I wan 2 badges This brought up my spirits I do hope that Within the next couple of days I will get my phone fixed and things will go back to usual well they won't really go back to usual because during this problem all my games Went back to phase one I have lost Everything if I play them I have to go back to game one the only One that remains in pristine condition of course is my favorite bubble witch 3 saga saga I'm grateful for that I love playing the other games but probably won't play as much now that I have to start back on level 1 I just wanted to take this time to tell all my bubble witch friends That I have missed playing games and talking back-and-forth with you hope hoping to be back soon thank you so much for listening To me good bye.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?