🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not really a question but suggestion on the use of Stardust.

Options
Walezy
Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3
edited August 2021 in Discussions

Due to the fact that I have already collected over 790,000 stardust and I have nothing to do with it because I have already completed all the tasks related to the renovation of Stella's house and its extension for the star cats, maybe it should be somehow managed, e.g. by further extending the house; adding new cats; creating an event that would involve the use of Stardust to begin; creating a shop where you would pay for the purchase of boosters, gold bars or other things with dust. 😀

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Walezy , we do have a thread for suggestions.

Please go to 👉️ Stardust suggestions and let them know what you think 👻

• Walezy
    Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3
    Options

Hi @johamilton I read these suggestions and some are great idea. I liked such as:

1) extra moves,

2) boosters,

3) gold bars,

4) extension of Stella's house with additional floors for new cats with new skills,

5) strengthening the current cats,

6) option to buy a 3rd and 4th flower to complete waking the tree,

7) the possibility of collecting yellow hats,

8) special events like "Royal Path" but not for cash.

Unfortunately, I am afraid that these solution will not be introduced to the game because I have seen, that interest on our part (players) is little.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?