๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Maybe some competition

2ยป

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Walezy, we can do it again and like I said, I like the idea of it being the Lowest. This is different with a twist. And you never waist our time! We always enjoy ideas from our BWS3 family.

• Walezy
    Walezy Posts: 286 Level 3

Hi @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton

I have next ideas for new competitions.

First: "Defeat Morgana". Play any level with Morgana, defeat her, and then post your played screenshot showing your level and your score. You can post up to 5 screenshots.

What is up for grabs. As far as the prizes go, that is not open for a member so I can't offer any prizes but you can.

Second: Not everyone has such progress in the game to defeat Morgana, so I have a different opponent for them. It is: "Defeat Willbur". Play any level with Willbur, defeat him, and then post your played screenshot showing your level and your score. You can post up to 5 screenshots.

What is up for grabs. As far as the prizes go, that is not open for a member so I can't offer any prizes but you can.

In the both challange I think about some prizes like boosters or gold bars for a few participants with the highest or the lowest score.

These are two diffirent challange, so they can be announced separately.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,187 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Walezy thank you for your idea but I already have my next contest ready ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• Walezy

Hi @PrettyBubbles,

Not now but maybe in future.๐Ÿคฃ

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,108 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks @Walezy for another great idea! I will look into that. You could actually say Morgana or Wilbur. ๐Ÿ˜€

• Walezy

Maybe some badge for defeating Morgana or Wilbur, as an additional bonus for participants?

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?