🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Game not loading

Bubble witch 3, level 1317 comes up, goes thru the usual intro, daily reward, etc. My level 1317 comes up, I click on it and "play" comes up, However when I click on "play" it goes back to the witch sitting on 1317 and stops there and will not load to play. HELP! This has been going on for over a month and I can't find any way to get KING to fix it. I'm using IMAC OS Sierra. Nothing else has changed. Everything was working fine till I finished level 1316.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @hill79billy 🙋‍♀️ Welcome

Sorry to hear that do you play using Facebook if so please go HERE for information regarding this issue

If you are a none Facebook player please come back and let me know 👍⭐

• hill79billy
    hill79billy Posts: 2 Newbie

Pretty Bubbles: Thank you for responding. As much as I would like for this to be FB's fault, I doubt that it is. My problem has been going on for well over a month. I'm very disappointed not to be able to find a way to communicate directly with King about the problem. I can understand that they don't want every minor silly question sent to them. Other sites usually direct you to frequently asked questions but if you don't find your answer there you do have the alternative to ask the gamemaker. I have directed questions to other game makers or sites and they have helpfully responded. hill79billy

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @hill79billy In this instance as you will have read from my link it is a Facebook issue.

They let us know this and told us it effects all the games played on there platform not just king.

We are waiting for an update.

Have you tried uninstalling to see if this resets you as it sometimes can 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?