🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

So sad.

JoJo75durham
JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

This is the last picture with the level that I was on bubble witch 3 saga Now that I have lost everything I'm trying my best best to get back into the gang I'm on level 400 But I just have no hart in it anymore I worked so hard to get to where I was at and to lose it like that is terrible I liked And Played Diamond diaries but being on level 25 is not like being on level 400 and something Else I have lost all my medals which I had about 73 my heart's just going out of the game so I may not play anymore if I can't Somehow retrieve what has been lost I don't think I'll play anymore it's been a wonderful time meeting and talking to everybody playing the game playing the Challenges and different bonus games it's been a good time but my heart's just going out of it now I do hope you can help me retrieve this information for I am sure That it won't be too much longer before I stop playing Thank you so much for all your help in trying to retrieve this information for me I really do appreciate especially bubble witch she has been so kind I do hope this is not the last goodbye but I'm afraid it will be. It's been good all these years.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?