🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!
We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

Game picture

JoJo75durham
JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

So sorry to bother you again pretty bubbles but I took a game shot today and I wanted you to see what's coming up it's not 3372 it's it's 513 And I just can't figure out how to change it back Thank you again for all of your kindness that you have shown me through this problem.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

@JoJo75durham not a problem we need to figure this out for you

All I can think of is have you got 2 accounts on separate devices as the ID you gave me shows your are logged in at your original level

Can you check the ID for the screenshot you have just showed me ⭐🤔

• JoJo75durham
    JoJo75durham Posts: 768 Level 3

When I pull up my account page it's the right account but then when I pull up the game it's the wrong game This is the only account I have. I checked And that is the Account settings that is on the picture I sent you . but thats not the right level it should be 3372 I do appreciate your patience with me and helping me with my problem You are an angel in Disguise skies You really are Queen bee Is watching over her workers.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,565 Bubble Witch Moderator

@JoJo75durham I don't know what else we can do as the ID you provided shows us you logged in and its showing your higher level

When you open the low level game then select profile from the menu whilst that game is open then select the word king and see what ID comes up as it has to be a different ID in order to show a difference in levels 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?