πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

my garden on Bubble Witch 3

King_admin
King_admin Posts: 3,265 Level 3
This discussion was created from comments split from: Can't purchase anything.

Comments

• MarkAnthony
    MarkAnthony Posts: 2 Newbie

I can't move forward in my garden on Bubble Witch 3 I've been using my magic dust for the last 5 months over and over again it is not my problem it is your problem you need to sort this out because I'm a getting a pissed off I have been playing this game now for years

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @MarkAnthony and welcome to our Community!

I moved your comment from a Candy Crush Saga thread to the Bubble Witch 3 Saga Support.

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

@MarkAnthony Welcome

Sorry to hear you are having problems

Can you give me a little more information so I can help you further such as are you on about the cats treehouse garden or Stella's house and are you unable to progress if so do you get a pop up of any kind stopping you from moving onπŸ€”πŸ‘β­

• MarkAnthony
    MarkAnthony Posts: 2 Newbie

I've got the bench with my magic dust 8 times the path 8 times the postbox 8 times all the other stuff I've got with my magic dust eight times for the last 5 months it will not let me me get anything else the game is going round in a circle the 8 mins what I've already got it is repeating so I've got to buy them again with magic dust I was on the Beanstalk until I change my Gmail address now I've got to start all over again I've been playing this game three years

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,273 Bubble Witch Moderator

@MarkAnthony I cant figure out what is happening with your build as there are currently no known issues with this challenge

Maybe try clearing cash, logging out of the game then turning your device off and on it may reset it for you. You may have to repeat this a couple of times

Please let me know how you get on πŸ‘β­

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?