🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stella's Lab, Trixie's Party etc

Sybergypsy
Sybergypsy Posts: 10 Level 2

What has happened to the weekly games of Stella's Lab, Trixie's Party etc? They were taken away more than a month ago and never returned.... Any idea?

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 26,106 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Sybergypsy Welcome

Yes I have not had them for a while neither but this is what happens with side events they can go at anytime as the studio carries out a re shuffle occasionally and players who have never received them get a chance to enjoy them too as all events are never rolled out to everyone

They will come back at some time it's just a case of waiting for the magic to re appear 👍⭐

• I need to know why I can't send or receive lives and got to play the game with only 5 lives and purchase to play with my dust my piggy has been full for about a year and I have never earned even 1gold bar! my game is only playing the league game and no other game or interaction with friends! no lives and getting frustrated!! level 2000+ all by myself is an achievement on my own but I need friends to help play and chat with!!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 26,106 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @23RutlandStreet Welcome

Your friends are chosen at random by king and you can not chat with them.

With your piggy bank it will stay full untill you purchase the gold bars

With lives I am sure players will send some soon it depends on how active they are at doing this 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?