๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How to Get a Ten Million Point Score in Bubble Witch 3 Saga

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,545 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oops @Lemurtek I will look forward to your revised instructions โญ๐Ÿ‘

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,510 Level 5
    Options

@Lemurtek

Thank you for your explanation. I am sorry it doesn't work in old levels since I had a few that I was trying to get the 1st place.

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    edited February 2022
    Options

Hi @johamilton and @CassD, and also @PrettyBubbles and @KCullen127 .and @maf34100 (and anyone who you think might be interested in this update) Since you wanted to know, here it is:

UPDATE

Casting The Spell for 10 Million Points in Bubble Witch 3 Saga

Recently I posted a screenshot for the 4000 Level Badge with a score of over ten million. I was asked how I got that score, and since they asked, here isย how I did it. There is no cheating, and the only magic is noting how the game works, and doggedly applying it.

IMPORTANT Update!

I messed up! Turns out this method ONLY works on new levels you havenโ€™t baten yet. For some reason, I missed that. So my apologies for any inconvenience this omission might have caused. Actually, I intended just to copy the original article and edit it, but when my Hard Drive failed, I lost the original files. I could still download them from this discussion, but I decided to just do a new one. So I did, only too find the final score, while over 10 million, was less then my original score. So me being me, I couldnโ€™t rest until I beat my old score. So here is that Level and new score.

Second update: in the course of playing Level 4699 for this tutorial update, the Gold did disappear on itโ€™s own. But it takes many Levels or attempts at one level for this to happen. I tried counting the levels played till the first gold Hat vanished, but I got distracted, as I do, and lost count. I tried again, but after about 50 attempts (this was after playing over one hundBrown times for the 99 bonus bubbles, but eventually I had to shut my PC down for maintenance. So the fastest way to a second Gold hat is to shut down the Game and restart, as the original article staes. Also, please take a look an article written by @maf34100, about a more systematic and well researched route to getting Gold Hats.

https://community.king.com/en/bubble-witch-saga/discussion/362441/ways-to-get-a-golden-hat-s#latest

Also Note three things about how I played this Level. First: I chose Leo, because I wanted to maximize my score, since each of Leoโ€™s 10 bubbles was worth 5000 extra points.

But Wait! Thereโ€™s More!

Update to the update: It turns out, choosing Leo was pretty much a waste, because the points Leo appeared to add were not counted in the final score! Not sure sure why, but it does appear to be that way.

Second: I used as many boosters as I could to keep as many bubbles for later. Maybe Leoโ€™s Star Bubble Points are not counted when you use a Booster to collect them?

Third: when I got to the Top, I shot all the remaining bubbles, but did not make a match or clear ay bubbles, because when I finally did use the big spell to win the Level, I wanted as many bubbles as possible on the screen (each bubble cleared by the Big spell is worth 500 points)

Ingredients:

A new Level you havenโ€™t beaten yet (important)

9 Gold Bars

Enough Boosters to finish your chosen level without using your arsenal of bubbles

Stella must be wearing a Brown or Blue hat when you win the level, so that you get the score multiplier.

A level in the higher ranges, since the lower levels don't have a needed feature.

Patience, time, dedicationย and at least 104 or more game lives. An infinite Lives bonus helps!

Optional: The Big Spell that comes with the Gold hat is also useful, but requires special preparation and may not work on every platform Bubble Witch runs on.

Finally, it helps to be a little crazy!

Gather your magic:

If you want to use the Big Spell, play your level until you get the gold Magic hat. Once you collect the Big Spell, the gold Magic hat becomes a liability, since it does not multiply your score. You need to ditch it so so can get a Brown Magic Hat. To do this on a PC, once you have the Big Spell in your Boosters area, quit the game and restart it. The Gold Magic hat should be gone, and a Brown Magic Hat will eventually appear. At least that's how the game works on my PC (Windows 10). If this doesn't work, just use the spell, you don't really need it for the end game.

The Spell (Phase One):

The Magic goes like this, when you fail a level, the game gives you the option to "Play on for 9 Gold Bars" The game will give you 5 extra bubbles to continue playing. If you don't use this option, and keep playing - and failing - this level, after 10 tries, the game will start adding extra bubbles. This goes on until you get 99 extra bubbles. This is the Max the Game will give you. Once you have the 99 bubbles on the Play on for 9 Gold Bars" offer, you can move to the next Phase.

The Spell (Phase Two):

Once you have the 99 Bubbles in the "Play n for 9 Gold Bars" offer, you needย Stella to be wearing her Brown Magic Hat, before taking the offer. if not keep plying, and losing! Until you get the Brown Magic Hat. When a Gold Magic Hat appears, you can collect it. If you can use the method I outlined, you can do that to ditch the Hat. DISCLAIMER: Again, quitting and restarting the game works on my PC, it may well NOT work on other platforms. The safest thing is just use the Big Spell as you get it (BUT- Don't win the level!!!) and eventually another Brown Magic Hat will appear. Actually, you can get close to a 5 million point score without any Magic Hats, if that will suffice. Once Stella is wearing her Brown Magic Hat, you are ready for

The Spell (Phase Three)

When Stella is wearing the Brown Magic Hat, play the game, and try to get as close to the top as possible, but don't accidently Win! When the offer appears, Accept it, it will take your 9 Gold Bars (or give you a chance to buy some) and place the 99 bubbles in your arsenal. Play the gane again, but try NOT to use any bubbles, use the Big Spell if you have it, and any Boosters you have to win the game. The Game will add up all the points and add points for all the Bubbles (1000 for the first, 2000 for the second and so on) and multiply your score (i think about x2) for the Brown Magic Hat, and there you go. Ten Million or so points.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,545 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek wow you have been busy collating ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you for you tips I am sure your fellow players will be very pleased ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• maf34100
    Options

@Lemurtek

I quote this phrase from your article "So the fastest way to a second or third Gold hat is to shut down the Game and restart, as the original article staes" and I am asking you can you get a third Gold hat?

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek and @maf34100. Thank you both for the detailed explanations. As I don't have the time or patience (particularly the latter) to lose 99 times and use my boosters, if I try to get a 10 million score, I think I'll try @maf34100's route. Well played both of you!

• maf34100
    Options

@CassD my route is not leading to 10 million but it is a sure way to beat taff levels. There are 2 ways to use golden hats.

1. LEO + golden hat from stock + golden hat won on the level + hidden spell (blue hat on the witch)
    2. ERI + golden hat from stock + hidden spell + brown hat on the witch
  • johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oh wow @Lemurtek and @maf34100 , we have two brilliant players among us! I am sure everyone is in Awe on how to achieve this ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘ป

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?