🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Issue with conneting to Facebook.

Options
HoaFaFa
HoaFaFa Posts: 1 Newbie
edited November 2021 in Support

I couldn't connect my fb account to the game. It said "you do not meet requirements for region, age or other criteria". Before this problems, I had messed the accounts up (have 2 fb accounts, save game progress in the 1st and use the 2nd, accidentally connect the game with the 2nd without logging out the 1st). I can still connect my fb normally with other game of King (such as candy crush.)

Edit: I did try every tip in the FAQ.

Best Answer

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @HoaFaFa Welcome

Sorry to hear that but as it is Facebook giving you your error warnings then they are really the ones you should be contacting

In my opinion if this is a issue with your king it seems that due to these error warnings the only way to fix it is to uninstall and try again but the warning is you will loose boosters

If it is an issue with your Facebook account you will need to contact them 👍⭐

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,507 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @HoaFaFa Welcome

Sorry to hear that but as it is Facebook giving you your error warnings then they are really the ones you should be contacting

In my opinion if this is a issue with your king it seems that due to these error warnings the only way to fix it is to uninstall and try again but the warning is you will loose boosters

If it is an issue with your Facebook account you will need to contact them 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?