🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮ENDED Ho ho ho 🎅 BW3 Holiday community wide contest ENDED 🌲🎁

Options

Comments

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

@PrettyBubbles OK. I had considered myself somewhat conversant with Bubble Witch 3 Saga. So I am more than a little xonfounded by this particular contest, more precisely, by the (apparently) correct answer. I cannot for the life of me understand the answer that everyone else seems to know. The only reason I discovered this was several people posted answers without the spoiler. after noticing multyiple people had a different answer, I grew curious. So, I decided to withdraw from this contest, and satisfy my curiosity. Apparently everyone else knows the answer to this. I've gone back to many levels with Ice bubbles, (including Level 161, with the opening Instruction video)played multipler times, and I still don't get it.So, knowing I am withdrawing from this contest and foregoing any Gold Bars or Badge (Which I haven't earned) I would be more thsan a little grateful if you or soeone would explain to me, (perhaps in a private message) how the correct answer is obtained. Thanks and my I wish Good Luck to all the other contestants.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,354 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek sorry to hear you have withdrawn 😌

I can not yet discuss the correct answer whilst the contest is still live

The clue I gave earlier was to note the answer is how many you need to unfreeze them before you can play on👍⭐

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

A one

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 151,223 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    Options
  • Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

I did pickup in the "unfreeze" hint, but it doesn''t help. Just so we're on the same page, I see a cropped iumage with seven iced bubbles on the first row, and eight (well, seven and one half) iced bubbles on the second row. I can't see any of the surrounding bubbles,except maybe one red, so I can't tell if any matches can be made. So maybe I'm being incredible dense, or simply too close to the subject matter to get the trick. A normal person would have just posted the answers, collect the badge and moved on, but I never claimed to be normal. So, every thing I know about BW3S say you need to make a match to unfreeze iced bubbles. And without being able to see the surronding bubbles, I can't assume a match can be made to unfreeze the bubbles., so I stand by my original answer. of:

Four

In light of that, I have a little challenge of my own. I'm not normally a drinking man, but

How many shots (of Whiskey) will it take for Lemurtek to get this puzzle?

A One

B Two

C Three

D Bartender, just leave the Bottle!

Meanwhile I will just wait. When this contest has ended, I hope some kind soul will enlighten me. Thanks, good luck to all, and to all, a good night.

t

• Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • Diamond_Lim
    Options
  • gr33n3y3z
    gr33n3y3z Posts: 9,493 Level 5
    Options

• Anahita_2005
    Anahita_2005 Posts: 18,570 Level 5
    edited January 2022
    Options

My answer:

A. one

• Gisa77
    Gisa77 Posts: 288 Level 3
    Options

C 3 + 6 = 9

Yes game BW3

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?