🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Can I change my team members if they don't play?

Options
PrincessShyanne21
PrincessShyanne21 Posts: 16 Level 2

Hi,

I am playing BW2 on Android. When I go to the tree, I usually grab one of the hardest. tiles to complete. I get it done right away & then go to another hard one to.complete ASAP. Problem is the other 2 team mates usually don't do anything. And it is usually both. Like right now I have been waiting for over 2 days to have it completed! The 2 people are both called "king", but have different numbers after the king name. They will get on when I finish the 2nd one a sit on the 2 tiles that are easier and in the row I started with my 2 to get done without going allover the board. They are still sitting there almost 3 days but have messaged me to finish. I started to yesterday, but then only did one. They did again today,but I have ignored them.

Also, there's others that will go off 3 rows away then won't do anymore. Or, on BW3, I am on a tile, almost finished then they jump on the same colored flower before it gets taken out. Then they get the same prizes you do and for doing nothing! You see someone working on that color flower, it makes sense to go to another color.

Sorry for the long text (or should I say book πŸ™‚)

thank, K

Answers

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?