🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Stuck

BobWScott
BobWScott Posts: 1 Newbie

I somehow got into--is it level 5000? It's the section that asks the player to tap an area to select it. I played that once and know how it is supposed to operate. But nothing happens except I can drag the landscape around. If I tap, I can't activate anything .I can't back out of the game to standard Bubble Witch 3. The only way out is to close the game. I want to get back to my standard progress. I tried the help bot which has nothing that even allows me to describe me issue. It got stuck like t his once before and someone after days it reverted to the original game

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?