🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Why Aren;t There <ore Bubble Witch 3 Saga Avatures?

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

OK, as I've said, I love Lyra, but c'mon, since King is making haveinh your own personal Avatar Crazy Hard, and since It will probably take me years to earn those 1000 Community points to get to Level 5, how about at least giving us a few of my (sort of ) ex-favorite game Bubble Witch 3 Icons, Like Stella, and Nero and Wilbur, and Morgana and Leo and Puck and Eri.!

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,298 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Since you named just about every characters in BWS3, I think if you just had one of them you would be happy! 😀 To be honest, I don't know why, but maybe we could get an answer for you. I will ask our awesome @QueenB 😀

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @johamilton! Thanks for replying. It's not that big a deal. What I really want is my own custom Avatar for here, same as I have in the games. But since it's going to take ame a long time to earn 1000 points, it would be nice to at least have a few choices from my Fav game. Anyway, thanks again.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?