🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Relatively Ridiculous Rank 'Rithmatic

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Hi @PrettyBubbles @johamilton @QueenB

So this has been bugging me for a long time now. Whenever I go to check on my rank, by clicking on my Avatar at the bottom of the main screen, and then the Avatar again at the top of the Medal Screen, I get a different ranking score (see the pics) It seems to be this should be pretty simple math, you win a level, you get a few more points on your rank score. but it seems when I check t repeatedly, without winning any new levels, it gives me a sort of random score that's close but not the same. In the grand scheme of things, this is not important, but it just makes me curious. And a curious Lemur can be cause for alarm! 🤪

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek lol yes you being curious most certainly is alarming

It has always been that way my presumption has always been that each time you select it it is telling you how far you need to go to get the next level medal for each challenge 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?