🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Very Important Question

Options
Lemurtek
Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4

Does Stella have a last name? (OK, s it's not THAT important. Just Curious, and bored. And wondering how to address the Specific Stella you want to talk to, if there were another Witch named Stella. It could happen, and one likes to be prepared for these eventualities. 😁

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,536 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek I am not aware of a second name she is just known as Stella the friendly witch 😀👍🌹

• Lemurtek
    Options

Thanks for responding. It's just I wanted to avoid one of those awkward situations where your guest lecturing on your theory of Transmogrification spells at the Magic Academy, and you realize you need your Transmogrification spell book to illustrate a point, and then you remember you loaned it to Stella, and you also remember seeing Stella's name in the attendance roster. So you call Stella over to your desk, and, still puzzling over the Transmogrification Spell, when you sense her standing there you ask her if she has the book. But then you hear an unfamiliar voice say "But, Professor, I don't have our book!"

And you look up and, it's a different Stella! Wow, embarrassing! I mean, we've been in that situation, right? 😁

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Lol @Lemurtek no I have to say I have never been in such a situation 🤷‍♀️👍⭐

• Lemurtek
    Options

Oh... I would have thought that a pretty common situation! 😁But you know, now that I brought it up, I really feel sorry for that other Stella. I mean, think about it, Stella (our Stella) is the most popular and beloved Person in Witch Country, so everywhere this other Stella goes, people are like "Hey! Stella is here Hi Stel... Oh, it's just you!" 😥

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

😂 @Lemurtek where is this other stella 🤷‍♀️👍⭐

• Lemurtek
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles - Mind you, this is just a rumor, but:

Stella stomped into her house, angry and frustrated.

"I am so tired of being mistaken for that other Stella! I mean, what's so special about her? I'm an excellent witch too!" Stella muttered, hugging her Cat hieronymus,

For the thousandth time, Stella thought about changing her name. For a long time she had stubbornly refuse to do that, after all, she had every right to that name. But lately, feeling worn down, she had been seriously considering it. But what name to pick? She looked around her living room, and a musty old book on her overloaded shelf caught her eye. The book, The Legend of King Arthur, was a book she had "borrowed" from the human world. In it, there was a dark Witch named Morgan le Fey. Hmm...

"What About Morgan?" She asked Hiro...

"Meow!" Hiro cried, lashing his tail.

"No, You're right, I don't like Morgan for a name either. But... what about... Morgana!"

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

I get you now @Lemurtek but the difference is stella is a friendly witch which separates the two as Morgana is not 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?