๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ“Š Vote for your favorite Booster!

Comments

• Diamond_Lim
    Diamond_Lim Posts: 161,710 Diamond Diaries Moderator
  • Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Golden Hat

Hi @QueenB and thanks @PrettyBubbles for the tag. I voted for the Golden magic hat and attendant Big Spell. All the boosters are great, the Shooting star is awesome on certain levels that have large solid blocks of a color or also on a strange Owl level, when you try to free the last owl, and even though you shoot shoot two of the proper bubbles at it, it won't free the owl! But then the Shooting Star saves the Day! ๐Ÿคจ The Stereo Bolt is good when yu need to clear a line of a few bubbles, the sparkling blast is good for taking a small group of bubbles or especially blockers in your way, the Magic Beam is great for Ghost levels and the Rainbow Rush is a major help on levels with a large blocks of color or especially on those all Red or Red and Blue levels, but the Gold Hat is the ultimate finisher for a tough level.

Besides, the Golden Hat doesn't blast a hole in your the ceiling of your lab if you lose control like the Magic Beam can do. ๐Ÿ˜

Plus, Stella would look awfully silly wearing a Magic Beam or Stereo Bolt on her Head! ๐Ÿคฃ

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 25,733 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Rainbow Rush

Great to see you all joining guys

Let's keep it up ๐Ÿ’“

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 14,893 Community Manager

This is gold, thanks for sharing your tips on how you use the boosters. I'm sure other players would like to try these out ๐Ÿ˜‰

Also, you crack me up every time ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘‡

"Plus, Stella would look awfully silly wearing a Magic Beam or Stereo Bolt on her Head!"

• sambrat
    sambrat Posts: 232 Level 3
    Golden Hat

The golden hat is the best

• Racoon7
    Racoon7 Posts: 18,218 Pro Player 👑
    Golden Hat

Hi @QueenB @PrettyBubbles I love rainbow rush and magic beam, but the golden hat is the best, if only you could have an inventory of more than one. Not very far into the game, so maybe you can.

• Lemurtek
    edited April 2022
    Golden Hat

HI! You can only have the one Gold Hat at a time... but if you're sneaky, you can work it so you can use TWO of the Big Spells that come with the Golden Hat. But it's not easy., especially on Mobile platforms.๐Ÿ˜ฏ

• rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 16,940 Level 5
    Rainbow Rush

This was a hard decision indeed. First of all I am thankful for each boosters received, and second, it depends on the situation on which one I like to use

• Lemurtek
    edited April 2022
    Golden Hat

HI! Well, it's a bit tricky, but this is how it's done.

Also, check out @maf34100 's discussion on the Gold Hats. He is much more concise than my rambling.

Step 1: What would Wilbur do? (This is important!) Pretend you are Wilbur. Wilbur is smart, crafty, and a bit greedy. Wilbur wants 2 Big Spells, Wilbur MUST HAVE two big spells, at any cost! This will put you in the proper mindset!

Step 2: Once you have collected the 1st Gold Hat, you are ready to begin the magic. First, while Stella is wearing the Gold Hat, you cannot proceed, so it needs to come off. Now Stella just adores her Gold Hat, and won't ditch it willingly. To persuade her, there are two methods. 1st, on a Windows PC, you can quit the game, and restart it. This will persuade Stella to ditch the Gold Hat, and don her normal purple hat. Stella is much more stubborn on a Mobile device, and you will have to use the second method. The Gold Hat will expire or time out, just like the Brown and Blue hats, but it takes a lot longer. I can't give you an exact number, but in @PrettyBubbles Bunny Race, I found it to be around 50 times playing either one level or multiple levels to exasperate Stella enough to finally agree to ditch the Gold Hat. But notice you still have the Big Spell!

Step 3: I think the class cleared out when I mentioned taking 50 attempts for this to work!๐Ÿ™„ Anyway, once the gold hat is gone just play normally (or in my case abnormally) eventually you will get another Red and Blue Hat. One you have the Blue hat, eventually you will come across the Gold Hat again,

Step 4: Ignore Stella (just this once mind you!) when she cries "Look! The Gold Hat, get it! Get it!" Don't collect the Gold Hat as you normally would! That would just give you a Gold Hat, but would simply replace the current Big Spell. Instead use the Big Spell to clear the current screen, thus collecting he Gold Hat, and Clearing a screen full of bubbles and getting another Big spell! Which hopefully will help you win a difficult level.

Note: This is a lot of effort just to be able to clear two screens, and since you have no control over when and where the new Gold Hat will appear, may not be as helpful as it could be, but it might allow you to finally in that super troublesome level.

Note 2: Since the Gold Hat confers no score multiplier effect, don't expect an ultra large score. Each bubble the Big Spell clears gives yu 500 points, so for a screen of 40 bubbles, it would only be 20,000 points. Again, this is more just to beat an especially hard level. (You're sorry you asked aren't you? ๐Ÿคฃ)

Here is a video showing using two big spells to win a level:

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?