🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

unforgiven4one
unforgiven4one Posts: 2 Newbie

Hello everyone,

I am 60 years old, a mother of 3, and a grandmother of 8. I live in California with my Russian Gray cat named Crazy and my Green Cheek Parrot named Bird. When I am not busy studying for my Bachelor's degree in education, I love spending time with my grandchildren and doing volunteer work in my community. My favorite game to play online is Bubble Witch 3 but since it is no longer available on Facebook, here I am.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @unforgiven4one I met you in our say Hi thread but not to worry I will Welcome you here to

It's lovely to meet you

Wow you are busy bee thank you for playing BW3 as your relaxing time

Look forward to seeing you around the community

Please keep your eye on the live links under our signatures and come join the fun

Happy gaming and have a starlistic day 👍⭐

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?