🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

How do i get my progress back?

Options
danepearson
danepearson Posts: 2 Newbie

had to transfer phones. Upon transfer, app was lost, with my progress and such. How do i get it back? PLEASE HELP! Thanks

Answers

• ddgarringer
    ddgarringer Posts: 707 Level 3
    edited May 2022
    Options

You can’t get your booster back you should be able to get your progress with login. However you login to account for King game- apple,Google or email not for sure you can go to Support @johamilton or @PrettyBubbles should help you out I just trying to help you go to game login first good luck The help center has a section that tell you how to move the progress onto a new device

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,371 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @danepearson , that does happen when you set up a new phone. As far as you loosing progress, log out and log back in, then play one level. Then repeat. See if it resets itself. If not, please give us your ID and lets get your levels back. Also let us know about what level you were on.

• danepearson
    danepearson Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

did as you said. Still on level one. Obviously, never expected to lose my old phone. Been playing for years! Not sure what level, but it was crazy high. How do i find my ID? Tell me what all i can provide to help. Thanks!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @danepearson Welcome to our friendly community it's lovely to meet you

Let's see what we can do to get back playing your game

When you open your game on the home page you will see 3 dashes at the bottom left select them then select profile or connect then tap the word king at the top of the page this will reveal your ID

Can you give your level number as to try to restore manually this is needed

Just to say we hope we can restore you but don't worry if there is a problem we can refer you to customer support. Hopefully we can help you direct 👍⭐

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?