Hey! Join us!

ENDED 🏋️‍♀️💪 Spring Team Challenge Has Begun💪 🏋️‍♂️

johamiltonjohamilton Posts: 10,340 Bubble Witch Moderator
edited June 22 in Contests

🏋️‍♀️💪 Team Challenge is now beginning !!!! 💪 🏋️‍♂️ Please read it all 😀

*Each team will comprise of 3 members. 🙍‍♀️🧞‍♀️🧝‍♂️ 

• The 3 types of games to play are Free the Ghost, Clear all Bubbles and Defeat Morgana or Wilbur👏
  • Each team member will choose one type of game to play. What you choose is the only type of game you can play. No repeats. 3 team members, 3 different games.
  • Talk to your teammates and decide on who is going to play what character
  • You can post as many times as you want and I will take the highest score for each person. 😉 Your scores will then be added together to achieve 1 score for the team
  • We need a starting screenshot showing what character you are playing and one of your newly played screenshot showing Level and your ending score. 

The above is the starting screenshot showing your character ~ "Ghost" ~ "Clear All Bubbles" ~"Defeat Morgana or Wilbur" ☝️

• No score over 999,999
  • You can play any level (with the exception of the BWS booster tutorial levels, which is Levels 19, 34, 49, 73 and 93)

📢 Attention please

Please remember this is a team challenge. You signed up, so show up for your team.

• I need everyone to let me know in a comment that you are here and ready to play. We don't want any missing teammates!
  • Since it is teamwork, please talk to your team mates. You will meet new friends!
  • You do not have to post everyday. You can save your screenshots then post what you want later.
  • Since there are different stages of winning, strategize with your team mates.

Everyone that plays will receive a Team Challenge badge.

🔷What is up for Grabs❓️

I have made it where everyone has a chance to win.

• The team in 1st place with the highest score will each win 50 Gold Bars 💰️💰️
  • The team in 2nd place will win 45 Gold Bars 💰️💰️
  • The team in 3rd place will win 40 Gold Bars 💰️💰️
  • 1st, 2nd , and 3rd place winners will also receive the "Running for Gold " badge

Also

• The team in 6th place will each receive 30 Gold Bars 💰️💰️
  • Team in 10th place will win 5 Magic Beam Boosters
  • The team in next to last place will each receive 3 Magic Boosters (be careful what you post...I have to take the highest accumulative score)

So play wisely! Talk to your team mates ☎️

Here is the Team Lineup. Please choose 1 person to be the spokesperson. Let me know what your team name will be please 😀

1. B-witch3rs ~ SP ~ @RubyBlue1011 (G) , @MountainMom (M/W) , @sambrat (All)
  2. The 3 Little Starcats ~ SP ~ @EOTheGr8 (G) @MicheleHogg (M-W), , @Terri_1 (All)
  3. Magical Merrymakers ~ SP ~ @bearwithme (G), @rukz (M-W), @Pitty_Kitty (All)
  4. Magical Bubbles ~ SP ~ @BQN537 (G), @PummyRaj (M-W) , @Moh1977 (All)
  5. Team ABC (Air Batu Campur) ~ SP ~ @wykoon (All), @siti_payung (G) , @KCullen127 (M-W)
  6. Bubblerific Purple Broomsticks  ~ SP ~ @Racoon7 (All) , @Purplelife_50 (M/W), @Palash_Sarma (G)
  7. Fairy Dust ~ SP ~ @maf34100 (All), @kiara_wael (M-W), @DGenevieve (G)
  8. Witchy Gals ~ SP ~ @DieOmimi (M/W) , @Princess_Jessica (All), @DaniTheOG (G)
  9. Morgana's Minions ~ SP ~ @rebelchild (M-W , @Sukanta_Biswas (G), @aautz1 (All)
  10. Three Lost Souls ~ SP ~ @Lemurtek (M-W) , @simplyP (All), @chiwi , @manuela110969  (G)
  11. Team Mystic ~ SP ~ @LeFlarcane (M-W), @EnergizerBunny (G), @MiladyR (All)
  12. Star Catchers ~ SP ~ @Anahita_2005 (G), @CassD (M-W), @Gisa77 (All)

Good Luck Teams! 😀

You have until June 22nd 9am C.S.T. USA to participate. **Has been extended due to the Penny Event

For your convenience here is your  Countdown timer to June 22nd, 9am c.s.t.👻

👉 Terms & Conditions here

You can download the game from the following App Stores:
Google Play HERE
Apple App Store HERE
Microsoft Store HERE

Prev13456762

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?