🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Morgana question

Tweetysvoice
Tweetysvoice Posts: 53 Level 2

I'm currently stuck on level 1999 and I get that it's probably a hard one since it's well, almost 2000! See, in my screenshot she's even laughing at me for not being able to beat her this time!

Anyways, question:. Do all the shots have the same hit points? Examples: Do popping one vs two surrounding her hit the same? Does the orb or spells hit the same? I can't tell if they do or not since the algorithms are kinda wonky when it comes to her levels (ie the many posts about not being able to get more than 2 stars). Thanks for an awesome game! I've never been so dedicated to one!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?