🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Not getting any events or challenges

Options
Dana-13
Dana-13 Posts: 26 Level 2

Hey Everyone,

Sooo, I've been playing this game for awhile. I'm in Chapter Icy Illusions, Level 5519. During my time playing this game I've experienced a few issues with various challenges such as Tricksies Party and The Royal Path book although I've never gone a few days without a challenge or an event.

Not long ago, I purchased the Royal Path Book and it disappeared. Support did offer some restitution so I continue to play, however since my issue with the Royal Path Book I haven't received 1 challenge or event. This is very strange as I have always had a challenge going on during my game - I haven't had anything in well over a week now.

There has been increasing issues with Bubble Witch Saga 3? What is going on?....Why have events and challenges stopped appearing in my levels? I want to continue to earn my boosters .......I shouldn't be expected to always purchase them. My frustration continues ......time to find another game. Geez

Dana

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,360 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 With events you can have them for a very long time and you get used to them but they are not rolled out to everyone at once so the studio carry out a re shuffle from time to time to give others s chance to enjoy them.

It is our luck if we stay part of the re shuffle

We just have to be patient and wait for the magic to come back our way 👍⭐

• Dana-13
    Options

PrettyBubbles,

Thanks for clearing that up. I have to admit, it's frustrating when you constantly receive something and then all of a sudden it stops. I count on those events to earn myself boosters and such. I will wait to see if any come my way.

Thanks again for your speedy response. I appreciate it.

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

You are very welcome @Dana-13 💓

• Dana-13
    Options

PrettyBubbles,

It's Sunday June 26, and I still haven't received 1 event or challenge to earn boosters. Bought a few packages from the shop but noticed they too have changed as your selling fewer boosters and bars for the same amount money. This game used to be a favorite to play, as I thought it was fair for the most part but not anymore. All the inconsistencies with game play and now the changes in the shop to purchase items is just ignorant and unfair. Thanks for fun but I'm done.

Dana

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Dana-13 As I explained earlier It can take a while for events to come back around

It would be lovely if you stayed with us to see what magic our studio will bring 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?