๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ’ซ NEW - The Enchanted Egg ๐Ÿฅš๐Ÿ’ซ

Options

Comments

• Lemurtek
    Lemurtek Posts: 2,079 Level 4
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles - Thank-you for replying, here is a screenshot I took, right before the event disappeared. It has reappeared again, but I did not receive any credit for the levels I passed in the interim. Anyway, I know what always causes these problems, is when I need to shut down my PC. I normally leave My PC on always, but sometimes I have to shut it off, for updates, maintenance, and the last time was because we had a pretty bad thunderstorm, lighting everywhere, golf ball sized hail, wind, the works. So I always unplug the PC for such occasions, as a safety precaution. This almost always results in either the event disappearing entirely, or disappearing off my PC to appear on my Phone.

The thing is, if I do the shutting the game off, an event might come back, but then some other event, such as the Royal path, the fairy dash, or the m,magic ritual might disappear. Like I said, the Enchanted Egg has reappeared, and I will try to enjoy it as much as I can. Bubble Witch will always be my favorite game, but these issues make me feel my love is unrequited! ๐Ÿ’”๐Ÿคจ

• KCullen127
    KCullen127 Posts: 5,954 Pro Player 👑
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,463 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Aaaawww ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ @KCullen127 It melts my heart to read the final message as now she will go ๐Ÿ˜”and you feel so attached you want her to stay.

This event is amazing it's one that captures your heart

I realy hope its ongoing with a little change each time ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek Yes I remember you mentioning this PC problem before

I am glad you have the event back ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Yaaay keep it up @Lemurtek ๐Ÿ’“

• MicheleHogg
    MicheleHogg Posts: 691 Level 3
    Options

Good Sunday morning @QueenB @PrettyBubbles & @johamilton my Moon Owl flew away yesterday! โคโคโค

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,490 Friends Moderator
    edited June 2022
    Options

@QueenB, @PrettyBubbles, I had the function and played the enchanted egg and made the moon owl grow so that it could fly into the night. Here is my feedback on your questions:

What do you like about the feature?

It's a cute side game that I could play when I had time. I love these side games when you're not locked in it and can play in between.ย ๐Ÿ˜€

What do you think of the design?

The graphics are totally cute, as are the animations. Many thanks to the studio for making a cute side game. ๐Ÿ˜˜

Do you find the feature easy to use or do you miss information?

It wr easy to use. The information in the event told me what to do to grow the sweet owl from the enchanted egg. Maybe it would also be good that there is information about the rewards. I mean what rewards I get with each progress. Maybe it should be a surprise. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ

Do you like the rewards you receive?

The rewards are good. I received each booster once. I especially liked the fact that I got a magic ray and a color collector (rainbow ray). They are otherwise very rarely available. ๐Ÿคฉ

I would like to see another reward instead of stardust. I've accumulated so much stardust by now and can't use it. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

What would you like to see differently? Any suggestions for improvement?

At this event, everything was good for me. In principle, I would welcome the fact that all events are presented as side games. I was a bit irritated at the events "Ambr's Wedding" and "Penny" that you were locked up in these events and could not repeat any levels on the map.ย ๐Ÿ™ˆ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @MicheleHogg well done but it's sad to see her fly away ๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @DieOmimi great job I am glad you liked it and yes I am with you on the stardust as those of us who are higher up have so much and nothing other than activating the starcats we can't spend it ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?