πŸ”₯ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 🌢
🌟 Star Cats Season 🌟
🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Important question(Stella's origin)

12346Β»

Comments

• Stella_Alias_Telita
    Stella_Alias_Telita Posts: 50 Level 2

@PrettyBubbles Well, the idea about the character of Dark Stella has nothing to do with the in-depth development of the saga or a plagiarism of something that already exists that they have already created! In fact, I got to see an image of Stella with a dark clothes that they came to share on Facebook that is the Next!

When I saw this image I was impressed because we could see Stella referring to the Harry Potter book saga! and in a different outfit. seeing her in this black, red and yellow outfit They were enough to come up with the idea of ​​what Stella would look like in a new suit... but dark... that makes her look bad without changing her attitude, I was thinking a lot about it that I came to the idea of ​​"Why be only a dark outfit... when you can see a dark and bad version of Stella..." At first I didn't find any way, but I saw references to how a bad witch is currently evil and what it would look like with Stella being another Version... so I created my first Fan Art of her. just changing the colors of a photo of Stella.

I really loved seeing Stella in a different way that I wanted. I kept doing more fan arts and asking some friends who know about drawing for help! that's why there are some stell sketches Dark Stella, but without a current final form... I'm not close to her final fan art yet, but I was convinced to continue with the project but I needed a fictional Story for her of how she got there..and I didn't have any basic knowledge about the history of BubbleWitch to have a branch and continue and try to make it have a little bit of logic in the official history... that's why I decided communicate with someone who really knows about the plot of the game and why not, show them the ideas and fan arts that I create with a simple image. So I went to meet nothing more and nothing less than Renato (The director of Bubble Witch 2) so I asked him some details such as the History of BubbleWitch! and he told me many important things about the plot, things that don't appear in the game no mention is made of them and things that have not been disclosed! I was very happy to learn more about my favorite game that we kept talking about things like "Stella's story" "How did I get there Nero and Violet to his life" "What powers does he have" and "The differences he has in BW2 and BW3" "Changes and things that were not added to BW3." I thanked him in advance for sharing a lot of information and that my doubts have been resolved. so I proceeded to show him the fan arts of Dark Stella and he liked the story so much that I made him an image! That's why I decided to continue my course in creating ideas and fan arts of what a BW4 would be like and how I would use my characters that I created. I still do not do it, because nowhere did I find some interested in listen or read the ideas I had, so I didn't have much encouragement to continue with it, until I met you and Fruxis. That's why I do my best that if there is someone who likes it What do I do, I keep trying to show more Fan arts and simple and fun ideas for a Fan Game or a fictional Story hehe without interrupting the original saga or giving wrong information about it about these ideas, in fact I had in mind to call this story "BubbleWitch. The dark star" Taking references to both Stellas, for its meaning in Spanish (Stella = Star)

This would be all... for now, there are things that I cannot directly talk about, because even though when talking to Renato he did not make any warning to comment on the aforementioned, I am aware that It should not be done, because they are data that if the company did not add them because they did not like them or they are in possible ideas, I am simply silenced about it, the ones that I can share with you are data that They have not been said in the story but they are simple characteristics of the characters such as "Stella and her kittens" Stella's characteristics and some other details of her story...

I don't want to interrupt something... well, if I'm coming up with points that I shouldn't touch as a fan, let me know so I can stop and just continue with the ideas, because I don't want to do any harm even if It seemed good... just continue with the original plot and wait for something official from the developers and King! I am also using the translator, and I apologize if there is something wrongly translated or something that it is not well understood... have a good start to the weekend! πŸ’–

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?