🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Fanart question

Options
Magnolia4
Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3

Is it possible to share a stories and fanart sketches prepared by @Stella_Alias_Telita? I haven't seen it yet, but she told me it's not confidential and it's safe.

@PrettyBubbles I'm waiting for your response and apologise for any misunderstandings. I just wanted to find out more about Stella. I don't want to get in trouble

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,657 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Magnolia4 I have already responded in the first discussion.

Please don't worry nobody is in any trouble 😍

I have explained to @Stella_Alias_Telita that of course its fine to share fun facts with us we love to get to know our characters more.

My only issue is the close contact she says she has with developers and I don't want to see that confidentiality breached in anyway

I have asked a few times for more information on what her relationship with the developers is and the question had been avoided

I just need to be cautious when someone joins the community with information that is not sourceable

But yes as I say fun facts are just fine 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?