🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

🔮The letter has been delivered 📮📩

Options

Comments

• Stella_Alias_Telita
    Stella_Alias_Telita Posts: 50 Level 2
    Options

Let's give one more chance to the events that arrive! 💖✨ I had also heard that there are people who have problems entering the event, they can't finish it because it literally disappears or for who just don't want to be there and want the main map of the game!... I understand that it must be hard work for the developers to be creating new events, Levels, correcting bugs or ideas for future performances! not for nothing keeping the event going is difficult and we see it because not everyone has access to it... if not a considerable number of players! and it's still hard keep it on foot... but I know they do their best to make sure everything goes well and that every player has the opportunity to play these fun events!💖✨

APersonally... I'm very happy that there are these events, because I thought that the game was going to just update to add levels and that's it... but luckily, they didn't bring events from time to time and new stories, new characters, new ways to play and explore the map! It is simply seen that they have achieved a lot and have left me impressed with these great details! so really It gives me high expectations and great excitement for what a possible BW4S would look like without a doubt if an event has a lot of detail and a lot of adventures and stories. no doubt a new installment would be fascinating and very magical! 💖✨ I thank everyone who is behind that monitor creating these great events for the fans of BW3 and the other King sagas! 💖💖💖✨ I expect much more from you and great events like stories! 💖✨🥰🌟🌟🌟

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,876 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options
  • PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Lemurtek he who has faith 💓

• rukz
    rukz Posts: 942 Level 3
    Options

Thanks for the tag @PrettyBubbles waiting eagerly 😊😊😊

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,070 Level 4
    Options

I absolutely agree with you as I have nothing but problems with the special events or seasons and when you tell them there are problems they give excuse like its human error or compare the flaw to an airplane crash.

• Lisal6715
    Options

I just received this. At the moment I am not looking forward to a new event where I won’t be able to go to the. regular map where I can choose what levels I play or use to do the wake up the wise tree. Previously I was taken into an alternate area and while that was going on I could not exit it to go and play regular levels, when I asked about I was basically told that it was designed that way, I wouldn’t have minded it if I had been given the choice to leave the area and enter again on my own. I have had so many problems with other games that I play either do not get the seasons or the award/prizes have been wrong and they didn’t correct the error and I completed the task and didn’t get the correct award. If this new season has issues that aren’t resolved then I will more than likely just wait for the event to be over to play Bubble Witch 3. Personally all of the unresolved issues has taken the enjoyment out of playing the games. I don’t feel it’s fair to promote something rather it be a season or event then select who gets the event. I feel that is very unfair. So no I am not excited about a new event coming to Bubble Witch 3. Hopefully the moderators will be more helpful then the moderators in the other games have been.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Give it a chance guys it should be fun

If you get the final invitation Let us have your feedback along the way 💓

• Lisal6715
    edited July 2022
    Options

Not looking forward to it at all so no I don’t think I will give it a chance if not given the option to go back to regular levels and play where I like to play the game at. Maybe I don’t adapt very well to new things or I’m just so disappointed with King promoting something and I don’t get the event unless I start a new game profile and it ends up getting the event and when I asked why I wasn’t getting the event I was told that not everyone gets the event. So right now I am tired of being excluded from the events that take place.if something is advertised or promoted they should offer it to everyone equally.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles. I do hope this event will not be like the previous two with no escape. If it is, my contribution to the race will definitely cease.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lalopez6715 You do continue to play your levels from your excisting map and progress up your levels as you would normally do you are just playing them in an adventure 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?