๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ž The Forest of Love - A mysterious summons to a new adventure!

Options

Comments

• ClaribelGolden
    ClaribelGolden Posts: 1 Newbie
    edited July 2022
    Options

I was working on getting the ghost's key and then the key disappeared on the path and I can't revert back. It's terrible UX, especially since I was so close and it kept bugging me to go rescue Chloe. Where is the ghost? I got the treasure chest, so shouldn't the ghost still be on the path? I feel cheated. Let us opt out of the event once clicking in. And screw Chloe. I don't care. I want the key and the treasure chest, and I don't care about this side quest which I should be able to say no to once I click in. It's terrible UX. What if I don't want to deal with this side quest and would like all of the regular options, like tricksies, the tree, the treasure chests the getting the treasure chest on the path? What if I want Options--like to go back to clean up the 2 star levels because I've run down to the last cat.? There's no promised perks do do this quest. Give me incentive to care. Let me opt out. Plus the extra loading screen on an animation-heavy game is annoying.

What do I get for rescuing Chloe that benefits me in the long run? Another cat? Super powers like foresight so I can see ahead of the board? UX-wise, we should be able to say no once clicking in. Is it programmer pride to lock me in when I don't want to be here? Let me escape this board.

Players are going to be upset when you cut off their options they had and enjoyed before and you take away their prizes they were actively working towards on a timer and then give them no clear rewards for making the mistake of being locked into a board they don't want to be in. It doesn't take much to figure it out. I mean, if you go to a store, and you ALWAYS buy this one brand of something, and you find out there is nothing of that brand of something, how, would you feel when you can't access that something for more than 20 days because the store declares, you know what, we have a special deal where we're cutting you all off of having everything of that brand with no alternative. You don't remember the toilet paper shortage and how ticked off people were about the toilet paper shortage and how ticked off they were at the people buying up toilet paper? Apply it to this game. You cut off a bunch of options.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,340 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Auntie_Ck The event has a 20 day duration so until it times out or you complete it you can not go back levels

Please don't worry as you will be playing your current levels so you won't loose any progress

Is that the only part that you are not happy with

Do you otherwise like the event

Players feedback is really appreciated ๐Ÿ‘โญ

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @lalopez6715 If you select to play then once you see this

Just close it and you can get to your tree ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Thank you @CassD @lalopez6715 and @ClaribelGolden for taking the time to fully explain your concerns and valid points regarding how the events are run ๐Ÿ‘

We really appreciate it as all your feedback will passed on ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Wooah @LeFlarcane that was quick

Would you mind taking some time to leave us your feedback and thoughts ๐Ÿ’“

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Hi @PrettyBubbles. One other annoying thing is that, when I replay old levels on my phone, it doesn't go back to my current level when I clear them, but it does on my tablet, unless I get "Replay" . I'm therefore wasting a lot of time scrolling back on my tablet, as I can't now use my phone because of this event. I'm just hoping it doesn't turn up on my tablet!

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @CassD No you don't.

It has always been that way on a mobile.

I only use a mobile so am used to it but lol I bet after all these years my finger print must be worn out ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’“

• Auntie_Ck
    Auntie_Ck Posts: 10 Level 2
    Options

Hi PrettyBubbles - Thanks very much for your reply. Aww, that's very disappointing. That being the case, I have to say 'No' I do not like this event. It is much too limited. Cannot see the levels ahead, much less go back to lower levels to earn more stars or have the option to revert to the original game.

I will probably not play very much for the next 20 days. Which perhaps is a good thing for me because (I looked it up) I've spent over $1,222 since the beginning of the year buying gold bars & boosters. I try not to buy gold bars except when my Piggy Bank is full or I earn Spooky offers, so I go back to lower levels to earn more Stars to fill my Piggy Bank.

The 5,000 levels seem to be virtually impossible to pass without boosters or spending gold bars on more bubbles. Can you honestly tell me that these levels are passable without them??

Thanks, Cheryl

• spoekie
    spoekie Posts: 10,106 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Congratulations @LeFlarcane ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿน

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,900 Level 5
    Options

Thank you @spoekie ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ’“

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?