🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Games

Options
Lil-Feather
Lil-Feather Posts: 46 Level 2

I also don't have Candy Crush or Candy Soda Crush anymore, due to the same reason as Bubble Witch 3 Saga!

Best Answer

Answers

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Lil-Feather , are you playing on your phone or PC? Did the games just disappear? We need a bit more info to help you out 😉

• Lil-Feather
    Options

My last PC went. I had to get another one, which is what I am on. It is a desktop, not mobile. My data was transferred onto a "flash drive"-(that little piece you plug into a new computer to bring your saved data up). My games apparently didn't get saved on this thing. I do not have FaceBook. I was playing through King.com, after starting all over again, due to installing it on my phone. Now, that I have another computer here, I want to play it on here....not to mention, the screen is much bigger, of course. I thought King.com saved progress, but I don't see my games. I always minimized them so I could just click on them and there they were. I had gotten pretty far on these, especially Bubble Witch 3 Saga. The idea of starting over a 3rd time is not real appealing.

• Lil-Feather
    Options

They just disappeared. They were installed on my last PC.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Lil-Feather, on your new PC, you need to download the game thru Microsoft. Once downloaded, you can sign into the account with your King password. If your progress was saved, it should come back just fine. 😀

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?