๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Events not working

Options
Rocko_1
Rocko_1 Posts: 21 Level 2
edited August 2022 in Support

In BW3 the conjour event does not record progress and magic hats captured disappear when I leave the game.

ยซ1

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rocko_1 , I am so sorry you are having a problem. It may just be a mishap. Lets see if we can reset it. If you will please log out of your game then turn off, Turn it back on then log back in. Alot of time resetting it works. ๐Ÿ˜Š

• Rocko_2
    Rocko_2 Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hi Jo; actually my problem is under my Rocko_2 account. At the time I wasn't able to log into the community under Rocko_2 so I used my other Rocko_1 account. Anyway well I tried the suggestions you sent and no luck. I then reinstalled the game (on laptop) and lost everything so back to the beginning levels. However, I am now receiving some of the in game events (magic tree just showed up).

Would like to get back to initial game as I was in 2000+ levels and had two levels with over 1 million points. Hate to lose that.

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,178 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi @Rocko_2 will you please give me your King ID so we can get you back on the level that you should be on. Do you know about where in the 2000 area you were? ๐Ÿ˜€

• Rocko_2
    Options

King ID 12361608083; I can't really pin it down, somewhere in the middle of 2300 but my last 1 million point level was 2075 so I guess it would be okay with me for 2076 as a starter.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,317 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Rocko_2 It appears your problems will have acured due to you opening a new account as I see you have just started this one so that will be why you are at the beginning

Players are only allowed to have one account so we will have to remove your other account before manually updating this account

Can you just confirm that you are not using Facebook and are playing with either windows 10 or a mobile device

I will request your levels to be set at level 2076 and let's get you back to enjoying your game ๐Ÿ’“

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Rocko_2 Having checked your account it is showing your game was backed up and you are currently on level 2495

Can you please confirm as if you don't see this it will mean you are not connected if this is the case please uninstall your game then once you reinstall select the option to connect to king

Let us know and we can take it from there

Also please confirm if it is the rocko1 that is currently invalid to you as we don't want to remove the wrong account ๐Ÿ’“

• Rocko_2
    Options

@PrettyBubbles; I wasn't aware that only one account could be established at one time. My Rocko_1 account is on my phone (level 4066) and it was my Rocko_2 account on my laptop that was not working correctly. Both accounts have separate King ID numbers. This places me in a conundrum Rocko_1 is at higher level (4066 v 2495) but I have two - one million+ point levels under Rocko_2.

• Rocko_2
    Options

@Chris_Forrest: I loaded BW3 on my laptop through the Microsoft store; the unfortunate part is Microsoft can be slow at updates of the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Rocko_2

You originally said you dropped your levels so as that now rectified as you say you are at level 2495๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ’“

• BriansMama22
    BriansMama22 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

The last 3 conjure events I didn't receive any of my rewards and 2 of the 3 I won 1st place

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?