🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Missing sub games

Options
Magnolia4
Magnolia4 Posts: 699 Level 3

When I finished my last Astral League contest and claimed the reward The Conjure Games just vanished from my game. I didn't get an invitation to take part in a new Conjure Games contest(Astral League). I also don't have an apportunity to take part in The Fairy Dash for a long time. I only have Wake Up The Wise Three and sometimes A Royal Pass.

What's happening? Is everything okay with my account?

My game is up-to-date.Months ago I didn't have problems like these(I normally had Conjure Games, The Fairy Dash etc.)

I'm afraid someone forgot about my account😢. It's worrying me...

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,594 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Magnolia4 no your account has not been forgotten its just all events can come and go as events are not rolled out to everyone at the same time so the studio will do a re shuffle so as others can enjoy them to

Hopefully you will see some more soon 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?