🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

💡 Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box 💡

Comments

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5

Hi @johamilton.

1) I come back each day to collect my daily bonuses, but, please, no more fairy dust after a certain level, as it cannot be used except to.purchase single lives. I also love Wake up the Tree, but not having to wait when some team members fail to.play at all, or when stuck in some awful event from which there is no escape.

2) I would like the Studio to consider the idea put forward long ago of using fairy dust for things other than a single life. Boosters, good bars, extra moves or more than one life would certainly be an excellent idea.

I would also like them to reconsider the idea of having people stuck in an event with no means of escape. This has almost succeeded in stopping me from.playing BWS3.

Also (see my screenshot below), how does someone complete the Fairy Dash within about one hour of its starting?

3) There have been some excellent contests in BWS3, but, please, no more races of the kind just finishing. A maximum number of attempts per level or total screenshots would help.

4) I know some people are good at this kind of thing, but I'm not. I just try to make best use of my boosters and the magic hats.

5) My current level: 3022

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,115 Bubble Witch Moderator

Thanks @KCullen127 for joining in. Appreciate the suggestions and the compliment on the types of contests.

Any information, advise, suggestions help us. So if you think of anything else, please do not hesitate in chiming in. This thread will stay up. There is no time limit on it 😀

• johamilton

Thanks @MountainMom for the ideas and suggestions. As you know, any and all info is useful. 😘

• johamilton

Thank you so much for all the suggestions and information you gave @CassD . With all the in-depth ideas and suggestions, it helps all of us. If you come up with any other ideas or suggestions, please do not hesitate in chiming in. This is for us, the CM's and the Studio. 😘

• Moh1977
    Moh1977 Posts: 7,767 Level 5

Hi @johamilton

1) What brings you back over and over to BWS3?

Rewards, daily gifts, boosters and hard levels.

2) What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3

Ask the studio to quickly return to the old levels inside the map. More events and boosts.

3) What kind of contests do you like and what are suggestions for new contests

I love all the competitions, they are great and win badges and get high scores.

4) Suggestions on how to improve the result of the match! (I know a few game experts)🤩

Currently, I do not have any suggestions.

5. At what level are you? It would be nice to post a screenshot of your map.

I'm at level 395

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,398 Level 5

Hi @johamilton

1. Contests, rewards, boosters and mastering levels with a gold pin, 3 gold/white stars and be first in my leader board
    2. I would like to ask for adding a Go to level x feature in the game. Also give the option of a 3rd flower per day in Wise Tree at the expense of 5K stardust
    3. I like a high score contest, a team challenge contest, win a number of levels in a certain period
    4. Cordinate the cycle of hidden spell with the cycle of golden hat in order to play a level with active Leo cat + hidden spell + 2 golden hats. Also maximize the number of unused balls at the end of a level under brown or blue hat
    5. I am over level 5700

• johamilton

Hi @Moh1977 , thank you so much for adding your suggestions. We appreciate everything that is being said. If you come up with anything else, please do not hesitate in letting us know. 🤩

• johamilton

Hi @maf34100 so happy to see you hear. The Go To button is one of the wishes from most members.

I need to get a hang of the 2 yellow hats. I have yet to achieve that. If you come up with anything else, please do not hesitate in letting us know. Enjoy the badge 🤩

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

All the suggestions are looking good guys 😍

Keep them coming 👍💓

• Princess_Jessica
    Princess_Jessica Posts: 8,105 Jelly Moderator

Thank you @johamilton I thought I answered on this one but I guess I never lol 🤣 oh well here is my answers to your questions

• 1. What is it that brings you back over and over to BWS3?
    • There are a few things that keep bringing me back. First the contest I love the contest that is implemented in the BW3 community I love to enter play and interact with the players in the contest. Second is the fun I have so much fun playing BW3 it's so addictive so it's a must to come back and play. The badges I can collect from playing and entering in contest and discussions is really one of the main reasons I come back over and over 😊
    • 2. What would you like to ask the studio to change, add or just new ideas for BWS3
    • Studio the only thing I ask is I would like to see the go to feature, easier way to look up and add friends, ways to chat or communicate with friends in the game etc these are just a few ideas.
    • 3. What kind of contests do you like and suggestions for new ones
    • Wow now contest any and all I have enjoyed all the contest I really like the races that is implemented in the community. If it's a contest to collect a badge I like it and am all for it.
    • 4. Suggestions on how to better a game score! (I know a few masters of the game) 🤩 the best way to better a score is boosters boosters and more boosters 🤣
    • 5. What level are you on? Posting a screenshot of your map, would be nice.
    • I am on level 791

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?