๐Ÿ”ฅ Hot right Now in Bubble Witch Saga 3 ๐ŸŒถ
๐ŸŒŸ Star Cats Season ๐ŸŒŸ
๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ’ก Bubbler's Suggestion ~ Idea Box ๐Ÿ’ก

Options

Comments

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Hello, thank you for being considered a family person, it is always nice to have friends everywhere. I started the game when it came out, at the beginning it came out 20 levels a week, when it got harder I started to run aground and so now I'm 2400 levels behind. When do you think the game will end? I want to be one of those who started and finished. A hug from northern Italy

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,241 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Oh yes you for sure are family @pirata20 ๐Ÿ˜ Well we hope it does not end ๐Ÿ˜

I have a good feeling we will be here for a long time. There is no talk of it ending. So keep on playing.

Hugs back from Texas in US ๐Ÿค—

• pirata20
    Options

In Italy we say that Texas is one of the most problematic states in the States, certainly because of the weapons and the disruptive racism even against Mexicans. In Europe we have Spain which is the mother of all Latin peoples in the Americas, so we are not surprised because the Latin population wants to enter and live in America, we know the corruption of those countries and their desire to bring their children to a place where they can have a chance of a better life. I do not want to offend the Texas, I want only expose what in Europa people say about this State. I wish to visit USA but I know I could not realize, I have not money and the 2 trips that me and my husband have as favourite is England and South Korea.

I explained all this to you because I believe that the game is not just pure fun, but a meeting of cultures and a mutual evaluation. We who play BWS3 are all good people (I hope) ๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,471 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @pirata20 I agree here in the community we have many cultures and all walks of life and everyone is part of our one family ๐Ÿ‘ช ๐Ÿ’“

• pirata20
    Options

I am absolutely sure that what you say is true. Since I started chatting with you, I realize that there are beautiful people in all parts of the world. I love to know and compare myself with other people, I am Italian and the whole world thinks that we are just mafia, spaghetti and sea. It is not so, we are a people who have a very ancient history and many beautiful monuments to visit. Come to Italy if you can, for me it is a nice place to visit, a little more problematic to live but we are get to use. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜‰

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,471 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @pirata20 Thank you for your compliment and I am sure people in ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น are just as beautiful ๐Ÿ’“

• pirata20
    Options

Tomorrow there will be the celebration of the liberation day of Italy from the fascist and Nazi dictatorship. This is due to the help of the Americans who landed in Sicily It is a victory that we have also achieved thanks to you. ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ

A hug

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,241 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ariel2021 , come here for Ideas and suggestions. Look at page 1 and you can get a badge๐Ÿค—

• maf34100
    maf34100 Posts: 52,485 Level 5
    edited May 2023
    Options

Hi @johamilton there is a problem when a level in the game crushes/freezes and the only thing you can do is to close the game.

A reparation/recoupment procedure should be established for the damages that happen when the BWS3 game crushes/freezes on a level. After posting the proper screen that shows the problem a set of the 5 boosters (1 of each type) should be credited to the player.

More details and examples on the attached file.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?