🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Account issues

Comments

• Lisal6715
    Lisal6715 Posts: 4,064 Level 4
    edited August 2022

@PrettyBubbles @johamilton @QueenB

Something really strange happened to my game account yesterday at first I thought only my Candy Crush Saga account was affected. This afternoon I logged into bubble witch 3 and saw that the avatar on my account had changed from a pickle to a little girl. It seems as though the pickle which was my primary account has been merged with the little girl account. i had a lot of boosters and some gold bars that I had won from contests and from doing the wake up. Wise tree I don’t know who to contact or if the accounts can be separated and b given back all my boosters. I have pictures from Sunday night when I was playing. I could only find my game I’d that was for the pickle I could not find the picture of the picketed. I am really confused how this happened.

• QueenB
    QueenB Posts: 13,660 Community Manager

Hi @Lisal6715!

Did you by any chance connect the game to your Apple ID? Also, did you lose any progress, and do you remember how many Boosters you had?

• Lisal6715
    edited August 2022

I can’t get into my appleid at the moment I forgot the password and the verification code is going to my daughters phone and she is sleeping now. I always log in using my king.com account which is Lisalopez800@xxxxx.com.

The first pic shows what was there today. The second and Third pictures show what boosters and how many I had as of early Monday morning. I don’t understand how this happened all of my games are messed and lots of boosters lost.

This is what is showing now. I don’t think I used candycrusherteam@xxxxxx.com in Bubble witch3.if I did it would only be in the lower levels. I mainly thé Lisalopez800.xxxx.com

This is the userid of the pickle account that is now gone. No I did not lose any progress as levels go no but I lost the astral league and also the daily bonus went back to 1 when I was at day 30 going on 31.

since this happened after the contest ended I did not receive the prizes that I was supposed to get. also I did not receive the badge yet..

• Lisal6715

So I logged into my Apple ID and now it created a brand new account. It has always brought up the correct account with all of my boosters.

i still don’t know what is going to happen with the gold bars and magic beams i won from the sandcastle race. The genius sandcastle badge is not my badges yet.

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lisal6715 I will re request your team Wilbur badge using your new username but you did not qualify for the sandcastle genius badge

Your rewards will be requested today along with the other remaining 9 players as with our new system I did explain in the race it would take a few days to get them all through

So all is good you will receive your team Wilbur badge plus your rewards shortly 💓

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,211 Bubble Witch Moderator

Hi @Lisal6715 an update for you I see you moved into the both badge position so I have requested they be added against you're new username

Your gold and boosters have also been requested 👍💓

• Lisal6715
    edited August 2022

Thanks, do you know if there is any way of getting my original game account and all of the boosters replaced in my game. I noticed that now the little girl avatar and the bear avatar which used be both pickles before with my original user id

i asked about the badge because it was listed in the announcement and I thought I saw a post by lemurteknthatbthe badge and other prizes had been given already. So I just wanted clarification and to also let you know I didn’t receive them because of the problems with my game account

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?