Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
I can't get my rewards it keeps saying oops something went wrong
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi sorry to hear that please don't worry this will be a connection blip that does happen occasionally and will reset
In the meantime please clear the game cache from your phones settings and choosing apps then select BW3 then log out not just close the game and leave your device off for a minute or two 💓
I’m also having this issue. It’s oops something went wrong & I’ll send rewards later. I’ve shut down game & rebooted but nothing helps. Please HELP
Hi @deedee59 Welcome its lovely to meet you
What rewards are you having trouble collecting ⭐
I’m having the same problem , have tried everything including the suggestion here , nothing seems to solve it , it’s been like this all day , getting very frustrated by it .
Hi @Chris_Williams-4 Sorry you are having trouble
Sometimes this does happen the connection drops
Please log out and turn your device off for a few minutes let's see if this resets it
If not it will be a blip in connection 👍⭐