🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I paind for the 2. 99 twice and once for the 30.99

Options
rmgrah
rmgrah Posts: 5 Level 2

Hello I just paid for some things in this game and didn't get what I was supposed to should I call my bank and ask them can the stop the payment because this will be the 4tume this has happened . I Would Like for the Items to be given to be since I did pay for them. Pls. Are I could just call the bank pls let me know or I will bring a law suit towards you all cuz this has happened on more than twice and each time this has happened I have reached out to you guys and nothing has happened. Can u pls take care of this problem. Let see like to be you see how you like to be sued

Comments

• rmgrah
    rmgrah Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options

Each time I have reached out to u I have them messages saved and I just fined out how to get my money back. I was told I can sue you all

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,623 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @rmgrah Sorry you have been experiencing these issues but I can assure you we would not of not responded you had you came here.

We would of asked you to select the contact us tab at the bottom of this page explain what's happened and add your game ID our customer services would then check your purchase requests and refund if payment has been received but your items did not arrive

This is the first time you have arrived here with this issue

Please follow my guidance in order to receive any refund outstanding for purchases not received 👍

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?