🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Will the Halloween Event come back for those who didn't touch them!? Ó.Ò), 💔

Hello good afternoon! âœĻ, Excuse me, for those who are closer and know about the topic of future and present events that are currently in the game, I would like to know if you can help me remove this concern that I currently have! ðŸĨš

If I don't have any news that the new BubbleWitch 3 event "The Halloween party" will come out When it ends in 20 days, the event will come out again for those who haven't come out notification!? ðŸĨš

What happens is that one of my friends has already received the notification from those who make their appearance preparing 6 days before the event... but personally I have never received anything, neither notification nor a message when opening the game about the event, I received the 2 updates of the game and I currently have the last one, but I did not receive anything... and I know that the event lasts 20 days, to then start in others players... but when that happens, Halloween will be over and my fear is that I won't be able to play it because it's a limited time event... is there anything I can do!? oh yes i may still have the chance to play it!? o.o I know that tomorrow it will be available to other players, but oh they have been notified before... and I don't know... Still that depresses me, Is there any option oh help that I can do to be able to play!? ÓwÒ),âœĻI'm scared!

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?