๐ŸŽ Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

๐Ÿ”ฎ New Stardust suggestions procedure ๐ŸŒŸ

Options

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,530 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

You are very welcome @caremike ๐Ÿ’“

• Sharon3211
    Sharon3211 Posts: 161 Pro Player 👑
    Options

I agree with several of the previous suggestions. I would definitely like to purchase more lives with my stardust. Itโ€™s costing me a fortune in gold bars. I believe you can do better when it comes to additional lives. 9 bars for 5 lives; and when I require more lives, the amount of gold bars required to get 5 more lives GOES UP. Totally unfair to me, but profitable for the company. You can do better ! Still love the game.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Sharon3211 Thank you for you're feedback the more that join the better it will be once it goes to our studio ๐Ÿ’“

• ariel2021
    ariel2021 Posts: 202 Level 3
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

Hi Pretty Bubbles. As most have already said, we should be able to exchange for various spells, add more bubbles, add more lives, go back and refill a cat's ability once the 30 minute timer has run out etc.

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @ariel2021 Thank you for joining and supporting this topic ๐Ÿ’“

• caremike
    caremike Posts: 25 Level 2
    edited March 2023
    Options

I have posted my suggestion on the old link, but thought I would reshape them.

It would be nicevto use the accumulated stardust to buy gold, upgrad our cats, purchase more moves/bubble/ booster. As well as I really liked creating decorating the cats tree house would like to beable to add more.

Caremike

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @caremike Thank you for stopping by here to leave your suggestion its appreciated my friend ๐Ÿ’“

• Stella_1
    Stella_1 Posts: 265 Level 3
    Options

Since the next Level above the Cats Tree house has never opened up I find that having 2,590,833 Stardust points is pretty meaningless at this point. A few ideas for Stardust use could be as follows:

Purchase a variety of additional moves to complete a level.

Purchase boosters, both before and during the game.

Purchase multiple lives, instead of one life for 200.

Purchase gold bars.

Increase the power of the Star Cats for the thirty minute period.

Finally, the easiest solution would be to extend Stella's home above the Cats Tree House so the Stardust can be used for improvements.

Stella_1

• PrettyBubbles
    Options

Hi @Stella_1 Thank you for arriving and leaving your suggestions I am hoping to discuss them with our new CM very soon ๐Ÿ’“

• ChrisFt
    ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2
    Options

@PrettyBubbles

I think that the Stardust could be used for extra moves. Maybe 10-12 moves per game.

The reason i say that is because, if you use Stardust every single time, most player`s will fly

through the levels, and then they will complain that no new levels have been added.

I don`t think it`s wise to use the Stardust to purchase booster`s. You already have the "Fairy

Dash" race, and the "Wake up the tree", so player`s already have opportunities to obtain

booster`s. And of course, let`s build !!!!!. We could build an amusement park for the Star Cats

to enjoy, and maybe Stella`s house could do with a re-vamp.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?