🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

ENDED ❓️How Long have you been having Fun! ❓️

Options

Comments

• LeFlarcane
    LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5
    Options

Hello to all of you!

I am a Male, and my real name is Hussam (you can call me Sam as my nickname). I joined the King Community on January 2022, and I love playing Bubble Witch 3 Saga as my favorite King game used to play as a contest to work with magic! 🔮 I have skills in aim and bouncing.

I live in the Philippines 🇵🇭 and of course the part of the island that I live before is "Luzon", but now I live in the "Mindanao". 😃

~LeFlarcane

• stellanoita
    stellanoita Posts: 345 Level 3
    Options

Hi I'm Jukka and a man from Finland, I joined in May 2019 I love this game.

• Bellamy32
    Bellamy32 Posts: 2,320 Level 5
    Options

Hey everyone, I’m Bellamy from UK 🇬🇧 and I joined the community September 2022.

My best friend was the one who introduced me to BW3 and we regularly compete against one another 😅I have been playing king games for a while.

I am mixed race, my mother is British by father is Indian.

• CassD
    CassD Posts: 18,516 Level 5
    Options

Although most call me Cass from my username, which was a nickname formed from my initials, I'm Christine. I live in North-West England, after living in France for a number of years.

I joined the Community in August 2020 after I had started playing BWS3. I'm not a good player, but I try!

Like Jo (rebelchild), I miss the PMs with the friendships we created and the things we were able to share.

• Nico_G
    Nico_G Posts: 5,295 Level 5
    Options

Hello @johamilton 😊👋

I joined the community in February 2022. I am a young man. My username is Nico_G But my name is Nicolas is the letter G means the first letter of my last name. I live in France near the capital Paris.

• nathalie2905caron
    nathalie2905caron Posts: 166 Level 3
    Options

Hello my name is Nathalie I am a woman I live in France and I play the game king since about 2011 with the game pet rescus saga in a bws since about 2016 and I am still as fan 😁 I love the community even if I have a little trouble translating everything because my level in English is bad 🤪

• Terri_1
    Terri_1 Posts: 2,482 Level 4
    edited December 2022
    Options

Hi everyone my name is Terri and I am a female and I love playing this game I live in the United states and I hope everyone had a nice Thanksgiving

• Kings_Kidd
    Kings_Kidd Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hi there

im kings. I’ve been playing since 2015. Hard to believe it’s almost ten years.

• Nikolaos_Prodromidis
    Nikolaos_Prodromidis Posts: 5,529 Level 5
    Options

Hi! My name is Nikolaos and I am most known as Nikos!

I am member since May 2020 but I play King games since Candy Crush Saga started!

• Nadia1770
    Nadia1770 Posts: 851 Level 5
    Options

Hi!

I am Nadezda, or Nadia (my nickname).

I joined the Community on February 2021!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?