Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
This level freezes when all owls are released. It happened twice and I can't seem to pass since I have to restart the game to do anything. The owl counter is stuck at 149/150 but there are no owls left.
How do I continue the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi my friend welcome
Please follow my steps above this should clear it for you
You may need to Repeat 💓
5224 freezes for me too. 4 times I have released all of the owls, once I had 5 balls left and nothing to shoot at, the balls had all been cleared. It just freezes at he the end.
Hi @drakulina Its lovely to meet you
Sorry you have experienced this it sure is a blip
Please check for any pending updates, clearing your cache from your phones app settings then log out and leave your device off for a short while this should reset it for you
Let me know how you get on 💓