Latest news about Bubble Witch 3 Saga
Support — Get help here
Win Gold Bars and more!
Help us make the game even better
Hi all. I got this today on the PC version of the game.
That's a lot of levels to beat. :-)
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @kimbok Yes it certainly was a strange one
Glad to hear all is now good 💓
Hiya. Yep, sure was a big blip. :-) Once I hit OK, everything was fine. As an ex-programmer myself, it looked to me that the code behind BW3 de-referenced a program element by mistake. We've all done it at least once in our programming pasts. I only posted it because I found it funny. It hasn't happened again and there was otherwise no damage. :-)
Kim.
Ooops @kimbok That sure is a blip 🙈
Please check for any pending updates then clear cache and log out and leave your device off for a little while it should reset it for you 💓