🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Need help

Options

hi! i'm new here. So i've been playing this game for a while and I've gotten some some lasers and bolts and stuff, power ups. I play the game on my computer and phone. I'm logged into both of them. But i only have the power ups on my phone but not computer. I tried uninstalling and loggin in but its not working. I was hoping to get some help to get the syncing right

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,300 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @rosejohnson Welcome its lovely to meet you

If you have your game saved it should appear on all your devices

Can you confirm if you have saved upon registration if so when you select the cog wheel on your start up screen you should see a tab say profile then once you select it it will give you a message confirming your game is saved

If you see the tab connect instead of profile this means its not saved so you will need to select it and follow the instructions

Please let me know how you get on 💓

• AngelaJP
    AngelaJP Posts: 4 Newbie
    Options

Hello all! So the Valentine's lead the ghost to the fireplace side play is not working for LVL 2 the 99 owls. It glitches at the final fail or complete screen.

This is just a screen shot of the fail, but I beat it 2 times this morning it does the same thing. Tried opening and closing and the usual troubleshoot steps. Please help!!

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,300 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @AngelaJP Sorry you are experiencing this issue it will be a blip that I can help you with

Can you first check for updates then clear the game cache from within your phones settings

Then log out not just close the game and leave your device off for a little while once you freshly log back in your progress will automatically restore and should clear this for you 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?