🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

Where do I stand in the contests?BW3- Wake the Tree

Options
Sharon3211
Sharon3211 Posts: 161 Pro Player 👑

Draft is holding my entries. Don’t know how to release them. Can YOU retrieve them for my count?

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,482 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sharon3211 we don't have access to player's drafts

You have been able to post as I have seen them also you are posting like here just fine

When you select post comment just check it has posted if not select post comment again this should get your post live 💓

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,249 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @Sharon3211 , when you have a question regarding a certain contest, if you will go to the contest itself, and ask the question, you will get a more updated answer.😊

I tagged you yesterday in the Wake the Tree Contest, on page 86, I let you know that you have 14 Wake the Trees. You need one more tree to wake up to receive your Woke 15 Trees.

You are doing a great job. Keep on going. This contest ends on Friday morning 🤗

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?