🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

An issue regarding the beetle leave bubble on Level 3411

Options
LeFlarcane
LeFlarcane Posts: 19,902 Level 5

I played many new levels since the latest contest was started, and I got stuck in the middle of level (during 1st attempt) due to beetle leave bubbles are swaying up. This is happening to me!!

Answers

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,715 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @LeFlarcane I don't quite understand what you mean when you say they are swaying up as if anything is a beetle they will always move up until you destroy them 💓

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Hello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use theHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use idvHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again, you must use IDHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again, you must use ID andHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use ID and pHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use ID and paHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again, you must use ID and passHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use ID and passwHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use ID and passwHello, I do not understand what you mean, the beetle bubbles fly upwards and their purpose is to make it difficult for you to finish the level (even if you succeed). If instead you mean that they vibrate and do not disappear even if you hit them, then it is a defect of the game. You can ask for assistance here or delete the game and then reload it from where you left off. Make sure before doing it on another device to see if it works, you may lose everything. When you download the game again you must use ID and passw

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 23,715 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @pirata20 Thank for trying to help but please refrain from advising a player to uninstall there game we only recommend that process as a last resort 👍

@LeFlarcane please don't uninstall as you will loose all your boosters 💓

• pirata20
    pirata20 Posts: 365 Level 3
    Options

Sorry you're absolutely right, I didn't think about the consequences. @LeFlarcane Please do not take my unwise words into account. 🙏🏻💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?