🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

I have returned.....i think????

Options
ChrisFt
ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2
edited March 2023 in Discussions

Okay, so this is a question for upper management. How do i get back my old username and king account? I had to create this one, just to get this far, but i have lost everything i earned. @PrettyBubbles and @johamilton may remember me, i left some time ago, because i was retiring from work, and some of my posts on here, helped people to save their bubble witch 3 game data, just in case something went wrong with their game.I was always reluctant to take part in competitions, but i was involved in one near to my disappearance. I would like to have my old account back, but i do not know if that`s possible. Can anyone assist? Anyway, if you remember me, yes, i am back.

Comments

• johamilton
    johamilton Posts: 24,814 Bubble Witch Moderator
    edited March 2023
    Options

Hi Chris, and welcome back. Of course we remember you, how could we forget 😁 So happy to see you here. So you are now retired? Hope so, that means you have more time to play with us 🤣

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but once an account is closed, there is no way of opening it back up.

Welcome back my friend 💕

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,020 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ChrisFt Welcome back my friend sounds like you are now doing well and are more settled

Yes as Jo says unfortunately once its gone its gone 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?