🎁 Win prizes and badges! Find out how HERE!

What`s new?

Options
ChrisFt
ChrisFt Posts: 59 Level 2

So, as i have just returned back to the BWS3 family, i would like to ask,

are there any competitions running at the moment?

When i tried to sign in with my old King account, it seems that my username/email

was not recognized, yet that email was exactly the one i had to use for this new account.

So how come it would not let me sign in?. This was the help i was asking for. When i

left, i did not delete my old account, as i knew, sooner or later, i would return to the

family. I sure would like to have my old account back, as i got a lot of badges.

Comments

• PrettyBubbles
    PrettyBubbles Posts: 24,020 Bubble Witch Moderator
    Options

Hi @ChrisFt Yes we have competitions I will go tag you in them and also add you to our tagging list

Regarding your old account once you have had it deleted we can not re instate it the only thing I can suggest is to use the contact us tab bottom of this page and see if our customer services can do anything they may have different permissions than we do 💓

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?